Saturday, March 12, 2011

Earthquake.

Although it doesn't affect me, my family or any of my friends. I would still like to wish everyone who has had loss because of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami my condolences, and I hope they are able to recover as much as possible, as soon as possible.

Its easy to forget bad things that happen around the world when they don't affect you. But if you have the means or inclination I would implore you to donate to the Red Cross earthquake appeal. If you can't swing that, perhaps   you could spread the word instead, knowledge can be just as good as money at times.

4 comments:

  1. Spread it, spread it like butter on a piece of hot toast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Cross, one of the more trustworthy charities for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a crazy world at the moment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. gonna be brutal before this is all said and done

    ReplyDelete